Roof Moss Removal in Kelowna, Kamloops, Penticton, Vernon, and Salmon Arm. Very common to notice moss beginning to develop around the half life of your roof. Most commonly noticed around the 10 to 15 year roof age. Moss eats the limestone composite of the shingles, which causes the shingles to deteriorate and curl.
In order to get rid of moss permanently and protect the shingles from future moss growth and deterioration, we recommend moss removal using a roof coating protection and sealant approach.
The product disintegrates the moss, kills the roots, prevents regrowth, and protects the asphalt shingles from moisture and premature deterioration.
Some of the benefits of demossing and roof coating treatment include:
- Protects the shingles from humidity and moisture
- Gets rid of moss, mould, mildew, and algae
- Extends the roof life of the shingles
- Improves the curb appeal of your home
- Removes the moss from your roof without damaging your shingles
- No brushing, scraping, or pressure washing required
Contact Armour Grade to learn more about our roof moss removal and roof cleaning solutions.